The DJI Mavic 3 Classic is the ultimate drone for professionals who demand the best. Featuring a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera, the drone captures stunning 5.1K HD video and offers 46 minutes of flight time. With omnidirectional obstacle sensing, you can fly with confidence and safety, while the 15km transmission range ensures your footage is always crystal clear. The advanced RTH feature makes flying even more convenient and stress-free, while the Waypoint Flight function allows for precise aerial routes. Whether you’re a seasoned drone pilot or just starting out, the DJI Mavic 3 Classic is the perfect choice for capturing breathtaking footage and taking your creativity to new heights.
Key Technical Specifications
- Product Name: DJI Mavic 3 Classic
- Camera: 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- Video Resolution: 5.1K HD Video
- Max Flight Time: 46 Minutes
- Obstacle Sensing: Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing with APAS 5.0
- Transmission Range: 15km (9.3 miles)
- Return to Home: Smart Return to Home
- Flight Modes: Waypoint Flight function with pre-selected aerial points
- Remote Controller: DJI RC-N1 remote controller
- Flight Range: Up to 15km (FCC compliant)
- ActiveTrack: Not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps
- Maximum Speed: 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level
- Weather Conditions: Do not use in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. Do not fly below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F).
- Magnetic Interference: Do not fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference such as Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, and more.
When it comes to professional-grade drones, the DJI Mavic 3 Classic stands out as a versatile and powerful tool. However, it’s not the only product in the market that offers similar features and capabilities. Let’s take a closer look at some of the competitors in the category and see how they compare to the Mavic 3 Classic.
First up is the Autel Robotics EVO II Pro, which also boasts a high-quality camera and long flight time. The EVO II Pro’s camera features a 6K resolution, which is higher than the Mavic 3 Classic’s 5.1K. However, the EVO II Pro’s flight time is slightly shorter, at 40 minutes compared to the Mavic 3 Classic’s 46 minutes. The EVO II Pro also has obstacle avoidance sensors and can fly up to 9km away from the controller, which is slightly less than the Mavic 3 Classic’s 15km range.
Next on the list is the Skydio 2, which has a unique selling point of being able to track and follow subjects autonomously. The Skydio 2’s camera features a 4K resolution, which is lower than both the Mavic 3 Classic and the EVO II Pro. The Skydio 2 has a flight time of around 23 minutes, which is significantly shorter than both of its competitors. However, its obstacle avoidance sensors are highly advanced, allowing it to navigate through complex environments with ease.
Finally, there’s the Yuneec Typhoon H Plus. The Typhoon H Plus has a camera with a 1-inch sensor and a 4K resolution, which is lower than both the Mavic 3 Classic and the EVO II Pro. The Typhoon H Plus has a flight time of around 25 minutes and can fly up to 1.6km away from the controller. It also features obstacle avoidance sensors, but they are not as advanced as those on the Mavic 3 Classic or the Skydio 2.
Overall, the DJI Mavic 3 Classic stands out as a powerful and versatile drone the can be used for a wide range of applications. Its high-quality camera, long flight time, and obstacle avoidance sensors make it a top choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike. While its competitors offer similar features, they may fall short in certain areas such as camera resolution or flight time. Ultimately, the choice of which drone to use will depend on the specific needs of the user and the nature of the project at hand.
- The DJI Mavic 3 Classic is a versatile and powerful tool the can be used for a wide range of applications.
- The drone has a high-quality camera with a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad sensor and can capture 5.1K HD video, delivering stunning visuals.
- The Mavic 3 Classic has a long flight time of 46 minutes, allowing users to complete longer projects without having to stop and recharge.
- The drone has omnidirectional obstacle sensing, which makes it easier to navigate through complex environments and avoid collisions.
- The Mavic 3 Classic has an impressive transmission range of 15km, providing users with more freedom to explore and capture footage from a distance.
- The drone has a smart return-to-home feature, which means it will automatically return to its starting point if it loses connection or runs low on battery.
- The Mavic 3 Classic is not the only product in the market the offers similar features and capabilities.
- The drone is relatively expensive compared to some of its competitors.
- While the Mavic 3 Classic’s camera is impressive, there are other drones with higher resolutions available in the market.
- Some users may find the drone’s size and weight to be a disadvantage when traveling or carrying it around on location.